All Clara Barton High School students and families of all grade levels are invited to get information and assistance with completing the FAFSA!
We have two dates available, join either one or both!
Wednesday, 1/10/24 from 5pm-7pm
Wednesday, 1/17/24 from 5pm-7pm
How to prepare
Please have the following already completed before the FAFSA night:
Zoom Room – Password: 002694
- You will need to create one for yourself and one for your parent(s)
- You and your parent cannot share the same FSA ID
- Here is a helpful video on how to create an account: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTb7hMVtzco
For the FAFSA night, please have the following:
- FSA ID already created for both yourself and parent.
- Alien Registration Number if applicable.
- Social Security Card number for parent(s).
- 2022 taxes and W2s for parents and yourself if you had income in 2022.
- To electronically sign the TAP application, you will also need your parents NYS ID/ Driver’s License or Permit.
What is FAFSA?
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) form is an application for federal student aid. You need to complete the FAFSA form to apply for federal student aid such as federal grants, work-study funds, and loans.